Just a few short years ago I was on top of the world. I had an Ivy League education, beautiful wife, great kids, and lived an extravagant lifestyle. I was one of the top young hedge fund managers in the United States. I was well known in the industry. I was a mover and shaker.

Then 2008 happened. Myself, along with everyone else, got killed in the market. I lost nearly everything because of a few bad decisions. My wife left me because of the stress it caused her and got custody of my two beautiful children. I turned to drinking and almost killed myself.

What the hell happened? I thought it was so easy, my first five years in the industry I was on fire and thought I could do no wrong. I got a big head and I paid the price. I lost everything that mattered to me - the wife, kids, and lifestyle.

Two years later, here we are and I am looking to rebound. After seeing some news reports about a sports betting hedge fund, I began to look over some numbers. I have experience managing money and sports sounds like a field that is impossible to lose in. I have a background in statistics. I am smarter than the bookmakers in these areas. Just look at me when the stock market was doing well, there is your proof. My hedge fund that I managed was one of the top up-and-coming hedge funds out there, with returns of approximately 26% per year.

I believe with a sports betting hedge fund I can create a return of 20% to my customers, after fees. This would be guaranteed because of the types of bets that I find are winnable and betting a conservative amount of the fund per wager. I am currently looking for customers (I currently have a couple who are interested), and with my big rolodex of contacts from my Wall Street days I feel this will not be a problem. The main issue will be to prove that my methods will be successful in the long run.

I just want to turn my life back around and get back to the lifestyle I had two years ago. I feel like this is my best opportunity.