i used to bet 100's and even 1000's ---now i go to the store and buy 25 dollar gift cards--not much slack to lose. i take a risk and hit a 3 team 2nd half parlay 25 for 168--that gives me 193------i throw 80 on the under in the 2nd half syracuse game giving me 271.00-----I know it's not nuch but when youre broke and its march madness and need that fix--it feels good.I can't sleep--I wake up--play a few hands of roulette and all of a sudden ,i'm fighting for my life until the account is empty.

now i have to lie to my girlfriend in the morning an buy a measley 25 dollar gift card.no margain for error----it's such an empty feeling that i can't describe it.I've ruined everything-i literally want to cry. not to mention---i play streak for the cash and had a 10 game streak and took Florida State--for no reason(I needed the immediate fix.)--and lost that---how many 25 dollar gift cards can i buy?--i've never done drugs but this is like drugs------it will strip u of every bit of dignity that u have and lying to people really sux!!!!!my car is falling apart and I'm thinking of how I could have turned the 270.00 into a lot more.-----I feel like scum-----i think to myself that i can play a moneyline parlay with the 25 but I did an 8 team ml parlay last week and lost with Roger Federer -1000!!!!!!!!!!--------that's my story,if i can help anyone from getting addicted,please read this----I'm a good loyal person with a gambling problem that's ruining my life---I could buy a couple of houses with all my gambling loses instead,I have NOTHING----i feel like a piece of garbage ----Stay within your limits!!!!!!!!!! or you'll be like me