Originally posted on 03/08/2024:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
Madison, you know I respect your opinion re: Metals.

1) Thanks for the tip on LAC vs LAAC.
...I will take your approach. Hold LAAC, and add to LAC when it dips a little.

2) Pretty happy with my Silver holdings, and I do hold at least a little Gold exposure.
...I do buy the Silver coins when I think they're cheap. FYI, I sometimes find the 40% Silver to be a better bargain. Buyers tend to focus more on the 90%.

3) You have any opinion on Uranium/Platinum (in addition to your pro-Lithium stance)?
...I have some exposure to them. I always wonder if I should be adding more.

Thanks for any reply!
Hey Bud,

I'm afraid, while I loved the play, I failed badly in missing the Uranium move. Not real sure what to do at this point? Sort of like SMCI, NVDA, etc. Everywhere I venture all I see is hockey sticks.

One area I've been hovering around is the Small Nuclear plants. Sort of like substations. The large plants take like 10 years to build out. The future is clearly in the need for energy to power all this technology, AI, Quantum computing etc. I guess it's analogous to the folks who outfitted the miners during the gold rush. The picks and shovels play. Check out BWX/BWXT. I've been here for quite awhile, but once again a hockey stick. I'll report back when I finalize my research. BOL!!