Originally posted on 12/03/2023:

good thing I gamble because I would not give one fuk about the hypocrisy and garbage soiled stained panty waste institution that is known as the NCAA. (more specifically the selection committee). It's a complete and utter farce that Alabama made it in (only because of ratings, revenue, money, etc. and the fact that they have to meet their bylaw and prerequisite of having at least one SEC team in the field of 4!) Again, I totally understand Jordan Travis being out but FSU DESERVED the chance to play for a title. Whether they would have gotten their asses kicked or not is besides the point. Everybody says the ACC was weak but what exactly did Alabama prove this year? Let's look at the Tide's "impressive" resume, shall we?!

Alabama lost to Texas!
Only scored 17 against 6-6 USF!
Beat 7-5 Texas A&M by 6!
Beat 4-8 Arkansas by 3. At home!
Beat 6-6 Auburn by 3. and needed a 4th and 30 miracle to do it! the same damn Auburn team that got their asses kicked by New Mexico ST!
Beat LSU by 14 (FSU beat LSU by 21)!

But this is a better resume than 13-0 Florida State? (who beat two SEC teams and went undefeated in a power 5 conference?) and won the ACC championship with a 3rd string QB!