Originally posted on 03/30/2023:

I didn't see it as Fidel attacking Nasher. He specifically said "not mods". He did say Shut the F Up, but that was more of being an asshole, I don't view that as a serious attack. The phrase "fighting to keep this thread alive" could be interpreted that this thread is on the chopping block. Maybe one could think that there is a hidden agenda that the Admins are trying to crush this thread, there has been a lot of new changes going on at SBR. Maybe Fidel was coming from the angle "I'm not sure what is and isn't allowed, is this thread on the chopping block?" Maybe he was just looking for more clear communication and felt like he didn't want to be posting with an axe over his head on this thread ending after all that's been invested. That was a possible interpretation, not speaking for anyone.

Also I don't think anyone is obligated to post on an open discussion forum. You can leave or take a long term break for whatever personal reasons. Any reasons for not posting whether how little or serious is your personal business and you don't have to share that with anyone.

Also I was joking when I used the phrase "sick fukk" in my last post. Nothing wrong with being fascinated by the human body, I actually captured some amazing audio of my stomach growling the other day. #AllLove #FistBump