Originally posted on 03/13/2023:

This thread just has allot of good financial advice on a consistent basis. Not only myself but several others day after day spewing out the trades. Today is no exception. We had a rescue trade right off the bat this morning and by 11:20, the SPY got to where? How about the $389.50 area I told ya to look out for before 7 in the morning. Then it kept on knocking up against the $398.50 -$390 spot which was telling you that was all you were going to get out of it and it was time to turn and get them PUTS. Technically a retest of a trend line I keep on talking about because it keeps on delivering.
Now we are getting below that trend line and I see lower prices coming into play for all but he QQQ and SMH crowd. Sure there is support from the $380.50 ish and the $378 spot, but I think we are gonna hit the $374 before this Friday.
How about those gold bugs? Not just myself but recently the Snowballer was telling you to about the gold. Just a few short weeks ago that was hanging out and stayed above the $1800 level. Today it shot up about 50 bucks, and I don't think it is done going up with the FED just basically telling you that they are choosing inflation to pay for the future bills. I've been steadily gathering up gold and only giving it out to my ungrateful kids who some of them bought that Bitcoin stuff when it was in the $40K area and laughing at the ole man and his old timey money. I don't want to rip on the bitcoin today as it too saw big gains, but I still think it is tied to the QQQ and SMH sector for me to believe. Being a slurry pumping fool who hops from slurry hole to slurry hole in an effort to de-water those, I noticed that allot of those slurry holes are indeed full of precious metals. The slurry pumping bidness has been picking up everywhere except the U.S and I gotta think there is a good reason for that.