Originally posted on 02/24/2023:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
You know for sure that America is broken when so many can relate to your feelings of glee in hoping that 80% of the community will die from their vaccinations.

And you say it openly!

Not too far back people would be ashamed to expose they were this hateful and anti-patriotic.
This has clearly hit a nerve, so let recap really quick. You know, for the heck of it.

1) You are clearly referring to the meme. In that meme, nowhere does it say or insinuate of even suggest that anyone wants to see any person die who took the jab. It's simply pointing out you are still getting Covid even if you double mask driving along in your car or surfing alone in the ocean.

Did you forget they told us the jab would prevent you from getting Covid, inflecting others and you wouldn't get sick? All of which are not true.

Some if us had very strong suspicions right from the begging that something didn't seem right. Like what you say? Good question. The fact the drug companies were immune from prosecution is a big one. That is a red flag for many of us but we are all called conspiracy theorists. You must trust the government! There are many more but in order to keep it short ...

2) Have you seen the countless posts here on SBR of posters literally laughing when someone who wouldn't take the jab died of Covid? Sure you have. Did you ever even once call them out for literally celebrating people dying? I did. Many times. So did others. I don't remember you doing so. Maybe I missed it.

So when you say "Not too far back people would be ashamed to expose they were this hateful and anti-patriotic", that is just another perfect example (and I mean perfect) of what I have posted many times ... The dishonest Left: Whatever they are accusing you of doing they are doing themselves.

Oh and you might have seen this on occasion ... "one day people will hang their heads in shame when they realize the evil they defended, and the heroes they ridiculed"