Originally posted on 05/31/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
You've been watching to much fake news. Biden continues to push the green new deal, regulating oil production. Gas prices immediately began rising the minute Biden took office. It's on him! This would have never happened under Trump! Inflation was a cause of Government over spending, printing money. That was on the Dems and Liberals in charge also..

Dream on pal if you must and blame everyone else but this Biden administration for American struggles today.
Bullshit, bro!..I already tried to explain Economics 101 to you in the last post but I can see my efforts were in vain...(not surprised)...Let me try one more time...the reason we have inflation right now is because your boy Donald Trump got the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates almost down to 0% before he left for office and that with the fact that covid caused a global supply chain crisis in 2021 which effected the whole world, not just the United States...these unexpected demands for certain goods which caused supply shortages...so in simple terms and please for god's sake Jibs try to comprehend and understand what I am telling you, when Demand > supply = prices go way up and you have inflation!...capiche?...comprende?...und erstand?....I'm praying to god right now that you can hopefully read a pie chart....