Originally posted on 05/25/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
We gained 3mill from Obama to trump and it went up! Are you lying or just don't know any better!

I understand that is traditional thinking on most ever thing else in the world but all big oil needs is excuses to raise the price!!
and Have OPEC on board

Roy I know you will side step if you even answer lets see what you know about the Oil market?
This is USA data

2016 production was 8.9mmbpd in the us
we used 18.9 for a -10mmbpd

2019 production was 12.23mmbpd
we used 19.4 for a -7.17mm

We were nearly 3mmbpd better off in 2019 than we were in 2016 Trump was doing a great job getting that oil out of the ground, lets pat him on the back and say atta boy!!

2016 cude oil price *** ** * * 2019

Avg for yesr 43.29 *** *** * 59.99 * 16.70 less in 2016

low for year 26.19 *** ** * 46.31 * 20.12 less in 2016

hi for year 54.01 ***** * * 66.22 * 12.21 less in 2016

I dont know if Dems struggle with it or not, but you do!! I understand perfectly when I have historical data to back it up I know republicans like smoke and mirrors and hate facts and truth, I've been trying to explain this to you and others for months and you just side step or talk about something else, I've ask you many times to explain this to me because I thought you would have a reasonable answer but you start name calling and change the subject I finally figured out you didn't know any more than the rest do !!

This clearly shows Trump never brought down gas and oil prices they went up under his watch even tho we produced more!!! I used 2019 because it was his best year !!

links

Crude Oil Prices - 70 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day) (eia.gov)
Well not even a side step or misleading answer!