Originally posted on 04/14/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
Blacks + Democrats DESTROY every city, state, community, home, business, school and family they touch.

It's indisputable at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Ghetto low IQ blacks typically hate Asians these days, that's a given. Still all white skinned.

This shooter was calling out for a race war online.
I live in Camden and believe it or not way back this was a nice place to live. Most that lived here worked at the docks back then and lived in these homes.

When you have a white neighborhood and a black family moves into a house the people all go up in arms thinking everything is going to turn to shit. It may even be a great family . But people are so used to seeing it happen .

I think you hit the nail on the head when you say "Ghetto IQ" these are the ones that do not want to learn in school and have no skills. These are the ones living on Section 8 and Welfare. And many commit crimes . Strange thing is even though they blame and hate whites they STILL kill each other off . I mean Blacks killing blacks is way higher then whites killing blacks.

I believe when they do something that shows promise you should do everything in your power to help them. To make it better . And it all stems back to the parents they need to set the kids straight. Make them do the right thing and have a damn conscious . Here is an actual example .

We have a small yard nothing major. A guy and his 2 kids were going around knocking on doors and he was having his kids do the work as he watched guiding them. They were like 16 and 17 . They asked for $20 . So made a deal with them. I will give them $100 and that will pay for this and you come back and touch up the yard again a month later. I went on their word they gave me they would do that. Their Father heard the whole thing.

I figured here are 2 black kids trying to actually work to earn money and if i did this it would show trust plus they are rewarded for doing the right thing. They never came back. My neighbor saw the one kid and yelled at him for making a promise and taking another persons money .He just ran away. The father knew and did crap. He should have drug his kid over and made him do the right thing. But no they never came back. So you try and help someone and they shit on you for it. Funny thing is how stupid can you be you have no education and maybe this could be something to make a living at. Gain a few clients and do their yards every summer. I mean you just made $50 in like a half hours work plus another $50 another time. Get a few more people my neighbor used them too . Be reliable and you will make money . But no lets screw the guy that gave us 4xs more then we asked and gave us a chance for some positive self-esteem .