Originally posted on 03/02/2022:

Back to things I've learned from living on the streets I have two lessons:

1) As numerous people here have said, trust no one. From the ebt thief that I was drinking 40s with literally crying with talking about my Mother's condition, to the hotties whose game is hey I'm hot and I'm doing the same thing as you so why don't we team up. They get their money for a dose and disappear.

2) And Chuckythegoat would agree with this. Sometimes you gotta fold your cards. My example on this is when I was released by the po for being drunk and they gave me a nice blanket (for a street person). These two ugly penetrates started chasing me saying it was their blanket and when they came up to me I was ready to swing so they maced the shit out of me.

I've had numerous broken bones in my life and surgeries and I can honestly say mace hurt worse than any of that. At the same time I'm quite glad it exists to protect innocent people.

But if they're willing to mace me over a cheap blanket, what would or wouldn't someone have no problem doing? I should have folded and coughed up the blanket there.

Gotta know when to hold them, and know when to fold them.

Oh and third don't mess with medical people or the police. Quick way to lose a lot of time, money and your things. Sure you can use the hospital to stay warm and off the streets for awhile (if in Philly I strongly suggest Jefferson) and maybe a bite to eat, but no matter what always, always treat them with the upmost respect, which they deserve.

Can you imagine being a late night doctor or nurse dealing with a bunch of drunkards crying over this and that? Or a late night security guards protecting the premises? I've seen people threaten the lives of them.

Good thing that it doesn't end will for those people.