Originally posted on 01/22/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
LT, Opti, Spider are doing a fantastic job of holding this place together. I would not like trying to fill their shoes over the last several months. Kudos to you.
100% this, Tanko hits the nail on the head. Considering what is going on around SBR they're doing a great job. Everyone just be patient, we're significantly farther along than we were at the end of December.

While I understand the mindset of being owed points/money/whatever, take a deep breath. It'll get there. SBR could have easily just not paid anyone and chalked it up to the new management, instead they're fighting through the issues and are getting most people paid in a quasi reasonable amount of time. SBR is not contractually obligated to give anyone anything and they 100% could have gone that route. Instead they're acting in good faith and at least attempting to get people paid.

Instead of shitting on SBR for being slow in their payments you should likely give them a thank you for acting in good faith. I know of no other forum out there that would retro actively go back and pay people (not to mention the fact I know of no other forums that pay out actual prizes). Even if other placed did, they likely would have given you the finger and not paid out anything during such a transitional time.

Respect the good faith effort.