Originally posted on 11/24/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I used to have to go there because it was part of my role here but the way it's going over there with every troll and deviant in forumville appearing, I have to admit it's hard to go back. I want to support John and his ventures but wow are there some assholes showing up there and they were banned from here for a reason - in some cases for threatening me - so I don't necessarily want to see them again.

They appear to now have a very loose registration and moderation formula over there as is their right so I'm not sure when I'll be back but if I do I'll keep an eye out for you
sadly nothing is perfect

but i would take every troll and deviant in the forum world combined, over the 3 aggressive miserable posters (vitterd, thomorino, and mac4lyfe) that have been allowed to post at sbr

vitterd picks fights with everyone, thomorino swears at everyone, and mac4lyfe celebrates people dying all day long

good to see you sticking it out here, and best wishes, hopefully after the dust settles we'll all be in vegas at another bash