Originally posted on 08/11/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I suspect this is the rule they are grading under;

Any market whose outcome has already been determined will have action, even if the game is suspended after that point.

https://get.bookmaker.help/hc/en-us/...rules-overview

As far as a two part prop not needing both parts to have action being fair or not. I'll leave that to others opinions, but I do think this rule does cover this situation.
That may be what they're using, but I disagree that it helps their position. The "market" was NOT already determined - only some conditions within the market were determined. It's ridiculous to say that the market has been determined when they are forced to void wagers. That rule would apply to something like o/u 7.5 runs and the two teams combine for 8 runs in the first inning. In that example, all outcomes for all possible wagers in the market have been determined.

I hear what others are saying about this being similar to a parlay. But it's not a parlay. A parlay is comprised of separate plays, each having their own criteria. In this case, the two criteria are presented as a single, atomic unit. That single unit was not completed, and therefore, the wagers should void.

I don't know how this will play out for OP, but the book is handling this incorrectly IMO.