Originally posted on 06/17/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
It’s simple. We had a problem….vaccines solved them. Now we have another problem that a vaccine solves and idiots in this country are refusing.

Meanwhile people in India are willing to give up their home for the shot and we get it free in this great country. Everybody that doesn’t take the vaccine, deserves Covid and a respirator. Bunch of dummies.
Don't speak on india. You don't know what you are talking about. You must be listening to the media over here. Most people in India do not give a shit about covid-19. I have plenty of family over there. Only the old ones got the shot. Plenty of them haven't been feeling that great since. India is a poor country with people packed together. Everyone I know under 50 is not lining up and could care less about getting the jab.

Personally I'm not against the jab. What I'm sick of is people telling others to get the jab. This jab is a choice. You are wishing people covid-19 and a respirator if they don't get the jab?

The vaccines from polio and small pox were done over a tremendously long period of time. People have every right not to trust this vaccine.