Originally posted on 06/17/2021:

I'm on my 3rd wife at this point, and it feels like the other 2 mistakes to tell the truth. Being married sucks, the ol' lady is slowly beating me down on a daily basis to the point where I want to get the China virus and die. It will not happen because good things don't happen to me. Sure I got a few kids out of the deal, one for each mistake I've made, and they suck too.
My advise is to get yourself fixed early in life and don't marry. The best thing about kids is trying to conceive everyday with multiple positions, multiple times a day, and if you can away with it with multiple people but failing.

DON"T GET MARRIED, on my 3rd and paying for the kids I left behind has left me bitter and now you know why I work at stoc market investing and slurry pump engineering, I make a shit ton of money but I'm still broke every time I look. My only saving grace in life is that i save of a couple of grand every year to get a talented call girl to ride me like a bull rider with multiple shots on goal every christmas.