Originally posted on 06/11/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by jinglymutai View Post
this guy seems to know an awful lot for someone who claimed he knew nothing about service plays, forums and handicappers from his first post! This thread went to the gutter as soon as balpol showed up and started saying so many random things. Every other word out of his mouth is ic is down 1 million units. We don't care! We like his videos and we are still going to come here everyday to check doc sports picks ok?! You cannot stop us from posting doc sports picks balpol! We love the picks, obssessed with the picks and we will be here everyday! I like nearly all the docs guys videos and they are no different to me than wager talk or covers or anyone else. They are handicappers and touts! They have good years and bad in sports but i will like seeing what plays they are on and you cannot stop me from posting balpol! You have ruined this thread man with your angry red man with whip.

don't worry guys i will post plenty of handicappers today!
no one wanta anything from u man can u read? We want u 2 go away we had plenty of plays posted b4 u....take a hike ur not wanted...do u need the love?