Originally posted on 05/14/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER1223 View Post
Thanks SportsBettor74. Good points. Well-stated. That makes 3 X "Yes".
Thanks for the response.

But what I am saying here is that if we genuinely want this thread to be "transparent" then what we need is an explanation of this quote by rickron:

"

They stated that this is a technical issue and flaw in their 10 spin cycle structure. A flaw is different from a software malfunction whereas a flaw is a “imperfection or weakness and especially one that detracts from the whole or hinders effectiveness” and a malfunction is , “a failure to operate or function in the normal or correct manner : the action or an instance of malfunctioning”. This feature that allows players to adjust their bet amount was integrated into the gameplay from the very beginning of its release date in 2019. So how could this be a software malfunction when the game has always operated and functioned this way? This again proves what Mybookie is claiming is completely false and made up.

"

Rickron is stating that there was some method for the player to "adjust their bet amount" in-play and thereby gain an advantage.

I took a guess (above) as to how this protocol worked in detail. If you could either agree with the description I have given above or correct it where it is wrong that would be good. The key is explaining how the player was able to somehow adjust the stake size in-play and thereby gain an advantage.

Otherwise - I don't really understand what we mean by "transparency" in this thread.