Originally posted on 05/10/2021:

UPDATE: May 10, 2021 2:53 PM EDT:

I called My Bookie today and spoke with their Customer Service Supervisor for about 30 minutes. The gentleman was very nice and stated that he has been a supervisor at My Bookie for 3 years. He was able to see all the attempts I have made in trying to communicate with the Security and Management Teams.

After explaining the situation in detail, and asking for my account to simply be re-enabled with my entire balance placed back onto my account, with access for play and payout; in which to avoid this Matter being moved to their ADR, he was very thorough in documenting the Matter and my request. He took a great amount of notes. At the end of the conversation, he repeated back to me all the points I had made in which to confirm our conversation.

The Supervisor also gave me a tracking number of the Matter as well as his work extension number to continue communication with him as needed. He also forwarded all of the notes he took from today's conversation to both the Security Team and Management Team, whom he stated that knows him well and where there is a mutual respect for one another.

The Supervisor was empathetic and agreed with my position. He was able to see on his end my seized balance, having been taken through the My Bookie internal Auditor whom works for My Bookie exclusively.

In summary, the Supervisor stated that he is going to ask the My Bookie Security and Management Team to re-enable the account with the funds being placed back onto the account. The Supervisor also understands the negative chatter around this Matter and the need to have this Matter resolved as quickly as possible without any further action to be taken by submitting this Matter to their ADR.

There may be some hope here. It's a step in the right direction.

Not sure if SBR is even communicating with My Bookie or Betsoft at this point. I haven't heard anything from SBR in over two weeks.

This is all being done on my end, through my efforts.

I hope SBR will update me on anything that they have done or know.

I will continue to update as more information becomes known.