Originally posted on 04/29/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by gryzonko View Post
SportsBettor74 - When Betcoin blocked my account , balance was +/- 0.02 BTC . Betcoin paid me this amount 22.03.2021 and closed account.
My account has negative balance, so they didnt confiscate winnings.
Excellent - so you are clear of this outfit.

Note that any bookmaker can close or limit any account for any reason - whether that reason is legitimate or not. That is industry standard and that is fine.

So, for example, if I had a Bet365 account and one day Bet365 emailed saying "we are closing your account because you wear a red hat" - that would be fine - as long as they paid out the balance. This is the only issue. So you are totally fine here - you have been paid.

The issue with Betcoin is that they have a clause - that they are clearly willing to invoke - whereby they do not pay out legitimate winnings. See my post above for detail on why this is a complete disgrace and why Betcoin should be downgraded to D- immediately.

Note in the above that whilst Carax's funds are suspended due to the BTC issue (somewhat dubious due to the evidence you have both supplied) the poster from Betcoin admits that they were investigating the arbitrage / surebet angle with the intention of invoking that clause (and confiscating funds from Carax) if the BTC issue had not arisen.

What a disgrace - the behaviour of a D- bookie - one step away from a blatant scam.