Originally posted on 04/20/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I agree with you but that's not how it goes down in every State in America. In your State where you work that's the case. Where you at?

I have a good friend that works in DC and is a cop now. I feel for him and tell him to quit immediately. He hates the job now but waiting a year for his pension to kick in and then he'll quit. It SUCKS to be a cop right now!!
If you work in law enforcement there are situations that everyone can question, and in todays world it is worse than ever. But when I have someone face down with handcuffs on, I am in control now. Unless I fuked up handcuffing him, he isn't going anywhere I don't want him to go. The problem is the perp might say some stuff and the officer gets in his feelings. You can't have feelings, you just do your fukin job. Seriously, if I was standing there and he did that, I would have said get off him then removed his ass because it would look poorly on me. I am not a racist. I don't care what color your skin is. If you are in need of some cuffs I will apply them and I don't fukin care what your name is or your skin color. The guy took it too far bro. Way too far and the sad thing is his friends or other officers couldn't see it or didn't care. They are as much to blame.