Originally posted on 04/16/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
This thread is great for good info from well informed posters who do their due diligence.

I apologize for taking the time to call out blatant lies from a guy who showed up to FUD it up months ago, with no knowledge of the current cycle, or cryptos in general.

Good life lesson is to not lie, MIke, because those lies tend to compound and those lies are all documented here.

I take some pride in being in honest person and am sorry if you were offended by being called out on your blatant BS.

I never understood what people get out of playing make believe on the internet.

I am going to rest my case, but now you have cranked up your touting of a shit coin.

It is fine to get in and out on some of them, but your statement BCH surpassing ETH is next level retard.

It would be a disservice to let those statements go unchecked for the people looking in here for good advice.

I hope you do well with what you do hold, but since you don't want to listen to the consensus in here from guys that are much smarter than I am, I will just put you on ignore, so I don't have to side track the good nature of the thread.

Here we go again.

Now you are stuck with wanting to believe only what you think is real.

Grow up and stop thinking your right all the time.

Don’t call people liars. You may think your right, which you aren’t.

Who do you think you are anyways?

This isn’t even your thread.

BCh hits 1,0000 as predicted

Now you you attack

Me

Lol