Originally posted on 04/04/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Obama United the Country I guess in your mind then. Lol. Trump inherited a divided Country with racial tensions in 2016 thanks to Obama. I remember.
Dude, you trying to blame Obama when your lord Trump started the divide when he started the bullshit birther issue with Obama before Obama was president. He purposely cast shade on Obama's citizenship, then his intellect because he was black. Damn, do you even think? Trump started this shit the last decade. Constantly pissing on everyone and everything.
Trump ran his campaign on White People first. Make America Great Again. You tell me when was America great for black, brown, yellow, Indian? Trump has always discriminated against minorities. Trump bought into your fears and you ate it up. He wanted you to say what you feel about minorities. It's okay to make fun of them because that's what he did. He loves mocking poor people. He enjoys talking down people with disabilities. He called people in the military dumb. Called Hispanics murderers and thieves. What other president said the bullshit Trump said about people???