Originally posted on 02/22/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
I don't get the hate in a gambling thread in which everybody should be pulling for everybody else. Hey, I get it in poltiics/econ. you are dealing with complete idiots and it is difficult to stifle the name calling. but here we should be cheering for each other. you know I will never ever understand how human beings wish hateful things on others. I don't like political conservatives one little bit, I like Trump crazy bastards even less but I don't wish them harm or are happy when they face hardships. my heart goes out to Texas.

the practice of schadenfreude is simply foreign to me. however, if these clowns want to take their beef up with me into the politics/econ forum I am ready and willing.

guys, we should be cheering for each other. what does it gain you if another poster loses money or a game. that makes you feel happy? WTF is wrong with your brain.
Kinda hard to keep the peace when your called a dumbfuck and a pos every post in the politic thread and cheer on that same guy in a picks thread . The guy made his bed by demeaning everyone who had a different view than his. Kinda hard to have blinders on and really the Guy isn't all that as a Sports Pick GOD like he claims ..the self praising referring to himself in the 3rd party is a douche move. And I don't give a fukk what happens to him.