Originally posted on 11/11/2020:

Fast payouts are less a concern to me when I have no doubt I’ll be paid. If you can’t wait two days to be paid then you shouldn’t be gambling. Bitcoin too many fees and headaches with tax implications if you win. Eventually the main places inevitably ban me and had to use all different types of methods to get bitcoin over the years. If I ever got audited it’ll be a full time job trying to figure out and explain all my transactions even though I have been losing. What a breath of fresh air. Press a button. Funds available right away. Press a button. Money in my bank in two days. End of year the book will tell me what I’ve won/lost for year. No fees trying to buy or sell bitcoin. No waiting for confirmations. No more worrying if I’ll get paid or if someone will “hack” my account and dump it in poker. Apps on phone. Nice incentives. It’s how it should be. Offshore had their opportunity with bitcoin to make it work for their clients and make it easy but instead were greedy about it and passed fees to customers and made us wait for confirmations and all this other garbage. They missed the boat. Don’t see why anyone who can bet on shore would bet off shore unless you are an arber or pro.