Originally posted on 11/07/2020:

Ok fellow forumites, this is it from me.

After more than four very long years my time here is over. My work is done.

I achieved what I set out to do and everything I've said from the start has been proven to be correct.

Principally that Trump is an ignorant buffoonish racist xenophobic pig and was never fit for the office and that he'd be a total disaster for America and the world.

In the end we all saw that that was only part of it. He has also proven to be the greatest liar in history; a grifter and criminal, and worst of all a dangerous autocrat intent of dismantling democracy as we know it. He managed to achieve absolutely nothing of value to America or the world in his four years of turmoil.

Of course he was rightly impeached and should have been booted out of office but was saved by a cowardice of senators who themselves must now live out their lives with that legacy. We can now just hope that he and his family experience the full weight of the law exposing all their crimes and cop the appropriate punishments.

I repeatedly told this forum that I was supremely confident that he would lose the 2020 election and that you should bet accordingly. Unfortunately it looks like I didn't get it totally correct as the Senate still looks to be under the Grim Reaper's control. But we can still pray that Georgia comes up with a miracle. Else it is going to be difficult for Biden to achieve all that he'd like and we sorely need. Such is the inherent bias in America's supposed democracy that senators representing less voters than their opponents can hold the power.
Like the scrapping of the Electoral College, the balance of senate representation needs to be made more democratic.

So I'm now off to celebrate the largest (non horse racing) winning wager of my betting career.

I'm going to miss ripping the MAGAts to bits on a regular basis. Particularly the pickle.
Is he going to continue posting his
FAKE NEWS and trivial nonsense in here?
If so, hopefully someone else will step up to the plate and continue my work.

Bye!