Originally posted on 08/24/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by BetBothSides View Post
Has there been any positive outcomes for anyone?

I had my account abruptly closed yesterday with no explanation that had a $42,000 balance. That's not a typo. I ran my account from $2,000 to $42,000 in 3 days playing live dealer blackjack.

They have not responded to any emails/chats on this matter so far.
I have an update and good news to anyone who has ever had their funds confiscated from 18bet due to duplicate IP addresses used. I had $37,000 seized back in February due to this bonus claim. I brought this to the ADR who sided completely with me and told 18bet to return my funds however they only returned 5000 euros which is the maximum amount they were binded to. I then got lawyers involved (Green Table Legal) who wrote them a letter saying we're going to court and also contacted MGA. MGA finally listened and directed 18bet to release the rest of my funds which I received today.

While I still to this day contend that I did not use a multiple IP the key argument was that they did not have anything in their terms and conditions (at the time) about using multiple IP addresses as there's many valid reasons one may have a shared one (library, coffee shop, VPN, etc). 18bet have since updated their rules in June to account for the IP address however anyone who had their money confiscated for this reason before then should be subject to their older rules and have their money returned. They likely even cited their old rules in email conversations with you when they seized the money which does not include mention if IP addresses.

I strongly suggest you contact the ADR (Pardee Consulta) who will likely side in your favor if you use the same argument.

Good luck!