Originally posted on 06/13/2020:

Let em ALL sit. Sit next year , too. Hey, sit forfukkinever.....then surely all of your points will be forever taken. I was a big fan have ,been one longer than most of any of you here. I have been wagering and numbering before most of you guys were even swimming around in your father's testicles. Up until now, I thought that I had seen it all. Not once, but twice. Now, I am ready to do other things in life on weekends and eves. I will never attend another game, I have made a promise to myself. sports TV and packages. ?? My subscriptions are all out the door. At this point, I am fed up with it all. Phukking fed up with all of the stupid ignorant bleeding hearts. So, seriously, Phuk the NBA. Fukk the NFL. Fucc MLB. PHucc nascar, too. And, Fukk seattle, Fukk minnesota, Phucc all the cities and states that are willing to let their homes and businesses be looted, burned and pilfered..........and then be duped into thinking it was all their fault. . Phuk all the dregs of society who do nothing but drain the economy and then cry they are oppressed by this country.. Oppressed? That is why millions of immigrants are flocking to our borders........to be oppressed? That is why we elected a black president. Oppressed? That is why leaders, CEO's of (too) many large and great companies are throwing literally billions of dollars at supposed problems (even if it is just to look good?) And you are oppressed? You can't even begin to spell oppressed.