Originally posted on 04/08/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Black777 View Post
Ehmm what do you mean with "private banks"?
Private banks vs banks under public law (e.g. Sparkasse in Germany)

Sparkasse once called me to ask me about a transaction related to Skrill since Paysafe, the sender of the money, was on their blacklist. I explained that the money came from gambling and that was it.

A private bank never even called me to ask me about any transaction related to gambling.

I don't think banks just look if the code of the brokers' bank account is EU or non-EU.
I think it could easily raise red flags if money comes from the Philippines rather than from any bank account within the EU.
I mean, there are asian brokers using EU bank accounts, but I don't think my bank will stay quite if 10K comes from this EU bank. It is offshore money, so they will report me, won't they?
How would they even know it's offshore money if the broker uses a private EU based bank account?

I don't know what your bank does. I just said that in my experience none of the private banks (from Germany and France) ever asked any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post
And I doubt EU or non EU bank makes the difference for brokers money
Dude, what is "brokers money"? The bank just sees money coming in from some private person within the EU. That's it. It's more risky to receive money from a dedicated gambling company than from a broker in my eyes.