Originally posted on 02/10/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
Why you being such a COWARD, just fess up to the fact your being a racist bigot. No big deal if it embarasses you...Many just like you run up and down the pages here on SBR every day.....I noticed you didn't deny it!!! LMFAO
I'll cut it simple for you. Black people don't like your cracker a*s. They don't like you white boy. They have parties and laugh at people like you being such a white-boy snowflake. They call you all sorts of names too. I worked the hood for almost 6 years, and I know white boys like you would be so afraid to even drive through where I was.
I was cool to them and friendly but I didn't pretend they were my best friends. You can respect people of different races and still call them coons. Are all those black people racist that rip on you white boy? They called me names all the time, but they respected me to my face. Bet that!

Stop being such a d*m snowflake. They are just words. I don't dislike all black people just some. Hell, I probably dislike more white people (this is for profound reasons that I won't even get into but let's say too many snowflakes) than black people. Just because I use derogatory slang words doesn't mean I'm a racist. I know this wasn't an attack on me, but I had to chime in.