Originally posted on 11/14/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
LOL Imagine what is going to happen if PsychoDonk is playing poker for CASH and he hears somebody say

"OMG" or "LOL" or "Donk"? Holy crap he went batshit nuts when it was said in a poker game for pizza points!

Imagine if he hears it when it is for REAL money?!! OMG He will go psycho and try to kill the person who said it!

Unless it is just ME that makes him psycho when I say/post it? But surely not! That would make him the dumbest

person on Earth! LOL
Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

LOL Yes Frank, as ironic as it sounds, I just got off a one day ban for replying to an abusive post where somebody called

me a name out of the blue! But the second ban for "complaining" about getting banned for replying to a name-calling

post was undone/overruled by a third party! That's why I am back today!

Remember, this stuff about people abusing the hell out of me & calling me names out of the blue, and then

all that happens is I get in trouble for replying to it, can only go so far up the chain before it is seen

as utterly ridiculous & overruled by a higher party!
I know you would never go into a thread and start bashing. Wait.....this thread is about AD going on a cruise. WTF just happened?