Originally posted on 09/18/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
No need. No offense I know you mean well, but this sounds like the NFL, keep adding rules on top of existing rules until all you have is one big clusterfukk. It's simple, MUST BE SBR PRO to enter. Not 10 weeks, 6 weeks, 2 weeks in but prior to contest start date. Eliminates freerolls, scammers, multi-accounts. Lower the prize pool if need be. You want to generate traffic/new signups? Announce the contest 2 to 3 months beforehand, that's ample time for newbies to sign up for pro status. They miss the deadline, see you next year. The majority of these "posters" will disappear soon as the season ends anyway. Simple and effective.

Make me NFL commissioner and I'll fix that shit show too
I understand your points.

I have run & overseen many contests for many books with huge prizes back when sponsors used to do so.

And trust me I have seen every loophole try to be used until I learned how to seal each & every one off as well as eliminating multiple entries.

But it's not my job to question or second guess those running this contest. They have good reasons for the rules they have implemented.

That's not to say that there haven't been some great ideas by you guys in this thread.
'
It's much appreciated and please don't think you're being ignored because some of your suggestions could be adopted in the future and help immensely