Originally posted on 07/12/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Seriously looking at the OVER 12 here. UNDER seems popular and I have a 10 to 11 point game but the market factors I'm looking at move that line quite a bit.

It's a similar situation with DET/KC where both lines have dropped 1/2 point from the open on public pressure but I see money the OVER.

I need more updates and am awaiting info. Something is up with these two games, but more so with the way they are being presented to us in the marketplace. I'm guessing one goes UNDER and one goes OVER.

Far as capping them I’d say the game at coors more likely of the 2.

I had a hard time pinning down a score for kc but think Duffy will hold tigers to a low number. Don’t know much bout Turnbull but he has solid peripherals and a low hard contact rate. Of course who knows w those pens? Could be 2-1 after the starters leave then we get a late game explosion. I lean FF under for sure in Kc.

Far as Rox game I have about same number of runs as you, but it coors so always the potential for more!! I almost never even try unders at coors, too much can go wrong and when shit goes wrong for a pitcher in that park it turns into 5-6 freaking runs in a hurry!!!