Originally posted on 06/22/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
Its funny how hard you guys try to troll / put people down. I had sex, woww, amazing. It happened. It does not impact you in any way. Why do you chase me around trying to convince me it didn't? Pretty sad on your part after awhile.

Also, there is more than one view on dating. Some view having sex with as many partners being the "right way to date". I disagree. I don't care for hookups or one night stands, condom sex sucks as does vanilla sex. Hence, why I do not waste money going out to the bar, spending $50+ for drinks, only to wake up feeling shitty the next day. I had my fun in college. I hooked up a lot after my 2 yr relationship ended through the frat parties I was involved in but have since slowed down and that does not bother me. It does not appeal to me. I've had sex with roughly 25 women in my life, an average number. I would rather meet someone who I can date long term than hookup with 5 hot af women.
i want everyone to get laid personally, but when YOU lie about things i will call you out.

chase you around? You are the idiot that starts useless threads NO one else its YOU!

your view on dating is what works for you, i couldnt care less. Stop starting useless threads with lies in them we dont have issues.

You are an attention whore! it was very peaceful while you were gone so you should go back to where you were, everyone here would appreciate it