Originally posted on 06/22/2019:

I would like to share my firsthand experiences with the offshore world and a little background on myself. I live in Las Vegas and use all the apps in Nevada with a majority of the offshore books that are highly rated. Please give me any feedback on my experiences please:

5dimes-I have been with them for roughly 10 years and I thoroughly enjoy the amount of options they have along with them having the largest wagering menu available. I have never have had any problems with them other than my limits being cut to about 10% of a normal account but that is understandable.

Betonline-I have been with them roughly 5 years and their limits and and free play bonuses are tough to beat. They have paid every time and the only complaint I have with them is their site being down every so often.

Bookmaker-I have been with them roughly over 10 years and they seem to have the highest limits available and I have my limits have never been cut. The juice they charge can be a little rough but the perks such as the Betpoints and the deposit bonuses make up for that.

Bovada-I was with them for roughly 3 years before Nevada residents were barred from using their website. They had a huge wagering menu but my limits were severely reduced but in the end I was paid the full amount without any grief.

Heritage-I have been with them roughly 7 years and I love their reduced juice options even though their prop limits are quite small. They pay the fastest bitcoin out there.

Intertops- I have been with them about 3 months so my review is hard to make on them. I do like some of the promos they have and matching bonuses. The menu is smaller but they seem to take a decent amount of action on the events they offer.

Justbet-I have been with them roughly 6 months and they are the sister site of Bookmaker and they have lived up to the high standards of Bookmaker has set forth.

Looselines-I have been with them roughly 6 months and what drew me to them was the reduced juice option and the free cash bonus on deposits. They have a larger wagering menu then most I wish I could comment on the payout part but I have not been that fortunate yet.

Lowvig-I have been with them roughly 2 years and they are basically a reduced juice no frills Betonline substitute. The limits are decent and the ability to make another wager after the max has been hit is tough to beat.

Matchbook (Asianconnect)-I was with them roughly 2 years before they shut down access to it. Matchbook's exchange is tough to beat and I am still looking for alternative to get it back. I was not a big fan of the 1.25% takeout but the lack of "juice" more than made up for it.

Pinnacle (Asianconnect)-I have been with them roughly 3 years and I would highly recommend them to any gambler and they are a must have for any serious better.

Sportsbetting-I have been with them roughly 4 months so my review is very limited sister book to Betonline so it is all good so far.

Youwager-I was with them for roughly 2 months before I was banned from their site. I did like the bonuses they offered along with the ease of making a wager there very straightforward. I was paid every cent without a hitch from them and I would definitely recommend them even though my experience was short lived.

All in all I guess you could say I am very lucky considering all of the offshore problems I have read seeing as I have not really encountered any. I would recommend all of the above as they all have their different pluses and minuses to them. If I am missing out on any in my portfolio please let me know and feedback and questions are definitely encouraged please.