Originally posted on 05/01/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
Excuse you, I have not lived with my parents since 19. I have been paying rent since then and continue to do so. I have student debt, car debt, all of which I manage and prepay months in advance. My credit score is near 800 from running a business line of credit that had over 100k in sales and sales turnover of credit line of 2x per month. I have 5 figures of savings and paid for over 45k of tuition already with only 15k left, all on my own.

I may appear a gambler, but all of my shots are well calculated risks. Don't mistake that. I pay for my life, no one else does, and no one ever will.

You can insult me but don't you ever insinuate I am a freeloader or broke dick. I will never allow myself to be either.
Eags do you worry so much about your E Cred that you had to PM me almost the exact 3 paragraphs? I guess I understand to an extent what you’re doing here. I probably gave too much of a shit what total strangers thought of me at one time as well. I can count on my 2 hands how many guys here are standup that I’ve met. The rest....well I’m sure you can figure that out. You say your a success so keep it up. Be happy in life. Threads like these whether you like drinker or not, are just uncalled for and rub many the wrong way, especially in the short time you’ve been here.

Kinda strange you got offended when you assumed I called you a free loader or broke dick when you’re doing the exact same thing with this thread.