Originally posted on 04/30/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Yup on Al also, Cowboy is fade material these days. He's not the same old Cowboy anymore.. Chin is getting soft.. Al probably drops him.
I am on Al too, although I have to disagree with this though. He's 3-1 in his last 4. Lone loss was against Edwards, and the two guys that beat him (Mas and Till) in 2017 just fought for a title shot.

He's definitely a different fighter since those loses too. He is utilized more knees in the last 2 fights that are stuffing take downs, and his BJJ was on display against Perry. You can say what you want about the Meideros win, but before that fight he was close to even money as well. He was +175 against MP and also a dog in the Alexander fight, so he is a good haul and generally undervalued.

If anything his body is open to the big shot (Till, Pettis), and Al was tagging the shit out of Lee. That and Al's TDD defense is why I am leaning Al. It should definitely take most of the time standing, and I think that favors Al power and aggression. He stalks everyone not named Khabib, and Cowboy had pressure dealing with Till and Mas on the back foot. I'll be rooting for my money, but I couldn't be mad if Cowboy took it.