Originally posted on 03/07/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
Hell I AM going to post the shit that happens to me!!

So tonight I'm cruising along and a dude & me are all in and he has 10 4 off......

Yes I said it right he went all in with 10 4!!!

I had 99. So I don't even have to post the rest. He donks a 10 on the river and donks out my 99.

So I'm crippled now, and I get 99 again, and some dude calls all in with 5 6!!!! (at least it was suited!!)

And the first three cards come out 3 4 7!!!! LOL he wrapped 3 4 7 around his 56 and donked my 99!!

LOL If somebody hadn't paid 200 points to buy me in to this stupid 3 way bet, then I really wouldn't even play anymore!!

No matter if it is just for stupid points or not, who needs the aggravation of these donks that I get OVER and OVER?

It freakin sux! I make the right calls and get all-in with the best almost EVERY time!! And then I get donked!

All I am doing is wasting an hour per night of my life and then some idiot donks me out with the wildest shit ever.
Joe Blow you leaving out details, I was in the Big Blind with 56 suited, your little min raise wasn't enough to run me off, so I paid to see a flop which just happen to give me a Straight. I checked it to trap you, you go all in with your 99s and I snapped called you, and shot my load all over your face.