Originally posted on 01/30/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by Betn4ALivn View Post
So why even waste a discussion on these frauds?
I agree it's not worth the time of the day but these threads are around to inform people, that's all. And to keep people updated that they are losing, that's all. There are still people (whether they are burner accounts or not) saying they've signed up on twitter so it's our job to spread the word and say buyer beware.

Plus it's a good place for former clients to vent about their disappointment, thus further emphasising their proof of fraudlence. Plus I heard Donnie was blocking paying clients hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Betn4ALivn View Post
Oh and btw there's a Twitter link out there, where the RightWager guys were called out about the date changing.That Bobano character responded with admittance and called it acceptable since every other service did it.
Yeah I saw it too. It's absolutely pathetic and ridiculous thing to do. Withholding information is lying which is what they are doing as well as lying on their profiles about being on solid 'streak' runs when in reality all their records are in the negative, but you can't find full records on the RightWager website.

Also other services (ones that are not solely on twitter) and ones that are legit that have tout picks disclose full records that are graded, none of this last 7/14/30 days bullcrap. I have not seen a legitamate site that doesn't disclose full records. Even those other guys you see have their full records on vegasinsider/picksnparlays etc.

Speaking of changing, Ian/bobano has now changed his record from last 14 days to last 60 days to cover up his awful run in comparison to when he was close to breaking even before.

Donnie Fraudside also changed his record from last 7 days to last 14 days to also make up for his awful college basketball run at the moment.

But again if you ask them about what their full records are you'll never hear about it and get ignored/blocked. Can't have negativity on comments!