Originally posted on 01/28/2019:

Yeah it figures Blowjob picks this spot to call a timeout and gather his senses. Every time I've issued a challenge and given him an opportunity to ban me, or in this case, collect a cash reward, he curiously disappears for a spell.

These really aren't even "challenges" as much as handouts. They are decidedly tilted in his favor... like I said, basically layup drills for a guy claiming to be championing truth throughout.

Maybe he'll use this timeout to consult the mods again and solicit assistance in the cockpit. It's pretty sad that an adult like Blowjob needs to be advised to quit posting by multiple members in this thread in addition to SBR staffers behind closed doors. Of course they're going to encourage him to cease and desist. He's become the forum pinata and it probably pains them to see him continually being whacked around without the wherewithal to counter.

Blowjob, I'm so sorry you couldn't find one individual who buys your dead gay twin story.

Moreover, I'm sorry that you're saddled with the impaired mental faculties that led you to believe that a dead gay twin story could ever fly in the face of voluminous evidence to the contrary.

You have failed miserably in the court of public opinion and a jury of your peers have unanimously found you guilty.

TLDR: Blowjoe2020 (aka Blowjob) is found to be the same individual currently posting as JoeCool20. (Duh)

Both SBR Forum members & staffers have officially declared such.