Originally posted on 12/06/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
just saying, let's wait until we hear the facts before calling people thieves, facts could be totally different than the 1 side you've heard
You've been around for much longer than I have and truth be told in almost every instance I've seen when someone comes here and immediately points the finger and blame at a certain book and even SBR they did so because THEY were the ones who did wrong. Not the book and not SBR. SBR is an advocate for the player and yes YouWager is an A rated sponsor with SBR but we still haven't heard any final determinations in this case or the incorrect bitcoin payout problem. I'm sure we will find out whats going on soon.

The missing/incorrect bitcoin payouts is a major problem and hopefully that gets resolved soon. It's definitely not the first time a book had an issue with bitcoin payouts going to wrong addresses or even (possibly) having an employee stealing/taking the payouts for themselves. If something YouWager did was wrong, I have no doubt that they will do the right thing and make good.