Originally posted on 12/03/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
After verification is completed, the bullying for selfies and bank statments and proof of income, and numerous photos of ID (all perfect quality), and screenshots of payment method, and on and on, SHOULD BE FINISHED before first bets are made! What majority think it is right, it doesn't mean they are right.

And you sound like that i am talking about an idea, are you kidding me, this is not an idea, it is a demand. Someone have to fight for our rights and someone have to push this industry in the right direction, i am tired of reading how people are getting scammed everyday by those criminals.

If book accept me as a customer after i send them everything they needed, I expect no bullying from them anymore. And if by any chance they do not want me as a customer anymore, they can boot me, after they pay everything i have on my balance.

But anyway, if my logic here is incorrect, I am open to listen to everyone. More I know, the better.
One point I agree with, which is why I love having accounts with my Nevada books. I verify myself up front, and the payout process is easy. Such a joke that online books will take money from you in a second (the CC your using could easily be fraudulent) but many will make you jump through hoops to get your first payment. They’re not verifying anything, most are just being slow hoping you lose it prior.