Originally posted on 11/27/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
Sammy is a car salesman but still dreams about wrestling for the title at Siena. He was brought up and trained to be a world champion. But gambling took control of him during his Siena years. He had all the talent in the world to become a wrestling champ. It is never too late Siena Sammy to conquer the mats!

This kid unreal, he talks very very fast too. I can see how he does well.

Some up in Albany call him "Sammy The Snake" and he brags about that title . I will never forget one day I went up there to try and find him and meet for lunch and they all knew him and said "snake?" I then hear stories how he sold them fukkin lemons of cars and shoes on the side.

Sammy a gambler so here is what he does........................

If he is down like 2g's he marks up car like $1500 to get the money to pay the local.

He has deals also with other snakes in the business, loan managers and other managers.

Sammy from the streets and ran a booking operation with Tony Soprano , Sammy was the mastermind behind it with Chet.

I like Sammy though but be careful of this kid, you will go home with a fukkin car you did not want and over pay 2g's for it

He also has a shoe business on the side as his hustle. He gets them imported from China and then has Chet strip labels and put Italian High end labels on them ad marks them up 4x the China price.