Originally posted on 11/03/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
Lonnie, aren't you proposed to withdraw via bank? I am asking cause i was proposed to withdraw via bank. Still waiting though. Will update as well. Will give them some more days to fix it before submit official complaint.
Dobrobet claims they had one PSP (Payment Service Provider) that served as an all-in-one provider for all the other payment methods. This PSP is allegedly blocking all transfers from Curacaon companies for weeks, some other PSP's like Trustly even for months. Especially the German market would be affected right now which is hard to verify. I permanently receive bank transfers from other books with Curacao license. However the difference is these books use a German bank to arrange bank transfers to other German bank accounts with no PSP in between. There are many German banks that do not care about the background of a company and which even have been convicted to work together with the illegal gambling industry in the past, like the Wirecard AG.

So it's hard to verify Dobrobet's statement on the current situation.

The only thing I can prove though is that the PSP Stichting Icepay handled bank transfers for Curacao licensees back in August. Maybe that has changed in the meantime, I cannot tell. Dobrobet is not willing to tell me which PSP they tried to work together with and which not. To be honest, it's not my business anyway so it's okay when they don't tell me. But my impression is they don't really try hard to pay me and that is what bothers me. As I mentioned in one of the posts above, they are offering Bitcoin as a payment method on their mobile page. I sent them a Bitcoin address a few weeks ago but they rejected a transfer saying "it's not as easy as you think" and "we are a company, not a private person and we have to process withdrawals through a PSP". On the other hand they whine about the negative reports and that they suffer most from the situation. Well, Dobrobet, you could easily avoid this by showing some flexibility in finding workarounds like a Bitcoin transfer which I suggested you several times before. You cannot reject plausible and well-meant suggestions on the one hand and whine about negative reviews and loss of turnover on the other hand.

BTW: I have another pending withdrawal for 3 weeks at b-bets, bank transfer as well. I had a conversation with a chat agent yesterday and he told me that there are more and more PSP's like Entercash and Trustly that started to cut the ties to Curacaon companies. So maybe the whole story about blocking PSP's is true. I hope this is just a snapshot of time and not another negative trend though.