Originally posted on 10/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I totally understand that and I appreciate you explaining your point of view which is completely valid. But from our side we've seen a select group of posters continue to post things that we're just not going to allow in any discussion about Tony at this point and that was even after both 5Dimes statement and SBR's. Even worse, some people seem to get their rocks off by posting repeatedly in several threads the same thing in multiple posts and that's going to get people turfed from here. I was just trying to give a heads up because several have already been put on either temporary or permanent bans because they've been warned and still want to attempt to get that 2 seconds of e-glory if anyone even sees it before the post is deleted. Pro or non Pro, doesn't matter how long someone has been here or what their interactions may have been with Tony... just thought I'd give the heads up before guys keep crying they got banned because they ignored my first warning in here
odd to put a thread in PT and dare others to have an opinion you may be sensitive to. why not just pull the thread and give updates if needed instead of mildly bullying people? you do fair work, but if it is such a heightened sensitivity on your side, just post info as needed.