Originally posted on 09/27/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Getch. There is no confusion on my part. You have proven that you know absolutely NOTHING about sharps. So far, you have posted two mistakes that sharps never make. First, Sharps know that 55% winnings is gravy, NOT 58%. The target is 55%. Second, and most importantly, Sharps NEVER EVER wager on as many games in one week as the weeks you posted. On one week, you have 22 or more wagers posted. That is strictly for Squares and wanna-be's. Now you have no idea what sport is the favoritie of sharps because you do not KNOW any sharps. If you are just copying something from some book that you cannot even wager with in this country, I have to ask why? Your lines are also screwed up. You posted Troy-ULM Under as a loser. Troy won that game 35-27. The total was 62. The posted number at game time was 64. The under was a winner. You cheated yourself, or they cheated themselves. You are going to have to do a lot better than this to convince anyone that you deal with sharps.
BigDaddy The break even point for all sports gamblers is 52.4% maybe a little higher now with the added juice in games now a days more so on totals then in years past. You are correct that most pro sports gamblers will take a winning percentage over the break even point. My response of 58% is what I consider a sharp player. If you what to follow someone hitting at 55% that's up to you (from what I see from some of your plays you should start).

I would ask you, are all sharps playing one game, or can 10 or more sharps be on different games and totals, with so many plays to choose from in NCAA sports ? Next I would like to know from all your sharp friends what sport they feel is the easiest to profit from ?

As far as the Troy game goes Bet365 opened the total at 63.5 beat down to 58.5 at closing, William Hill opened 63.5 closed 60 Westgate Las Vegas opened 61.5 closed 59. These plays having been posted mostly 1 hour before the first games kickoff, we have no chose but to us the closing line for tracking.

I'm surprised by the fact you don't know why someone would track said sharp action plays. I'll let you think some more on that.

I see you didn't attack my part about middling, favorites over -130 or dogs that can win outright, so are you sure I know absolutely nothing about sharps or do you have a reason from leaving that part out ?

Finally I'll ask you again why not share your knowledge of a sharp, instead of a thread asking other's for the soul purpose of belittling them.
Teach a men to fish and he'll eat forever, I forgive you for which you do not know.

Getch