Originally posted on 09/02/2018:

Shit like this really hits home

I'm really hard on my body, between alcohol, stimulants and whatever somebody has on them for a night out....this really makes me sad because I am sure Bigday takes much better care of himself than I do

Having 2 young kids of my own, seeing something like this makes me realize that I really need to reevaluate my horrible lifestyle choices. Just not sure I'm strong enough to do so.

I often shy away from threads like these...not sure how to respond, or contribute. I'm a pretty emotional guy, and anyone who know me knows that I wear my heart on my sleeve. Loyalty and honesty is all I have, and I take pride in knowing that i can look anyone in the eye....and I just want to tell you guys that reading this thread has made me shed some tears.

Seeing strangers and acquaintances going through such great lengths to make a difference for someone going through an ordeal like this has given me optimism that I haven't had in many years. The world has not seemed very positive for a long time.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. You have not only been doing great things for Bigday, you've also given me an opportunity to be optimistic about my future and the future of my family.