Originally posted on 08/15/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
LOL Man, now you are going to get mad at me too for saying this, but do you really care what "names" some stranger like Waves calls you on a damn sports forum? I mean really dude, who the freak cares? Are you really "mad" at him like you are 8 years old or something?
Why don't you just tell Waves the old 3rd grade: "I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you." LOL
Or how about giving him the old "Nanna-nanna boo-boo." LOL
Seriously. Do you not have anything better to do than worry about 3rd grade name calling? Do you not have a life at all? Do you need a psychiatrist?

Stop letting some stranger's posts and name-calling have such an affect on you! Who gives a flying damn. It's a sports forum meant for FUN!
This coming from someone who has made a minimum of three accounts, sent me approximately 60 bloody emails this weekend and continued again this week like a full on lunatic - not including the forum ones and full on lost their shit for being banned from a little teeny piece of the Internet for - wait for it - violating the first rule we have at this place numerous times. I'm happy to see you managed to finally suck someone in to letting you back but I suggest getting off your high horse about how others behave, yeah? Unreal.