Originally posted on 07/30/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Not a play yet, the contrarian operates in a way that seeks more information as the market trades and can sometimes, but not always, pay the price in the final number made.

Still holding and watching.

I don't like that it looks like they are selling on over and I'm looking, not for the bettors to make a move, but the books to make the move.

Remember last night's game and my thoughts on what the market "sold"?

Like I said, it's early and these things are known to be very deceptive.

As the stock market closed, money start flying into the books, less so on Monday. As that money's flown in at the time there was plus money on that Over.

Also at the time it was heating up as a contrarian play. Maybe I'm repeating myself but I am literally watching the market as I type. This is less and less a contrarian play for me.

Not hard to sell a over on Monday night baseball with popular teams in hitters park yet books sitting pretty firm I tend to believe bookmaker moves earlier then most....you might lose your chance at plus money just to watch market...books just laying firm on 9? Might see a 8.5 juiced but don’t think they want that exposure...think they will settle on total seems they have sold philly to the market more than anything