Originally posted on 07/27/2018:

Come on Chip, hang in there bro. You can't go blow'in up and blaming others for shitty misfortune. You're a decent player dude, it just takes time for crappy ass bad beats to not fall your way, of course I've be say'in that for years now, lol. It's the software man, plain and simple. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Hell, I'm a prime example, been try'in for years to make a team, never happens, but some fuk'in loser noob ass face puss like dblow willy, who's always bitch'in about poker, thinks Big Orange is a some kind of double secret poker mod, thinks certain players have hacked into the software and can see your cards, he also bitched like a little puss that USCPhilly had access to his pm's, yet that dumb fuk wins 2 tourneys in a row and jumps up 600 pts to make a team.

How does SBR justify letting that asshole win 2 tourneys in a row and there are SBR Pros who have been here for years and have yet to make a team? I don't know chip, wish I knew. I guess they just feel sorry for broke assholes, in massive credit card debt, who don't even have an account and any sports book, and was begging for $100 to turn pro! Yet this piece of shit makes phony faceless videos acting like he's so fuk'in big time. Of course he took them down after I busted his broke loser ass out!

Bottom line, fuk poker dude, it's a lucky ass donk luck box at best. There's no strategy or real skill involved at all. Don't get so caught up in it that it eats away at you. Have fun and keep the good attitude you've had at the tables.

The real money and points are made here by being a damn good handicapper. Learn to do that, who to follow here and gain knowledge from and you won't need the rigged shit hole that is SBR poker.